- Published on Thursday, 30 October 2014 13:59
In 1998, Chris Wysopal and friends discovered a way to shut down the internet.
With just 30 minutes of work they believed they could do enough damage to stop the world wide network operating for a couple of days.
- Published on Monday, 27 October 2014 09:55
I've gotten a few questions from concerned readers about a fast-approaching deadline date for Windows 7.
After October 31, 2014 -- Microsoft will no longer provide its PC partners or systems builders with copies of Windows 7 Home Basic, Home Premium and/or Ultimate to preinstall on new PCs.
- Published on Friday, 17 October 2014 10:04
Apple Pay launches on Monday and CEO Tim Cook said that another 500 banks are supporting the payment platform and will come online over time. "We think it's going to be profound," gushed Cook.
- Published on Monday, 13 October 2014 16:02
The submissions came from more than 6,000 people who asked the search engine to erase links to more than 60,000 websites.
- Published on Tuesday, 07 October 2014 12:13
- Published on Wednesday, 01 October 2014 10:00
Social media network Ello is currently receiving up to 31,000 requests an hour from people wishing to join its platform, its founder has told the BBC.
- Published on Monday, 08 September 2014 12:18
It would be hard not to have seen that some celebrities, mainly female, had nude photos leaked online last week.
You may not have been familiar with the website, 4chan, on which they were posted.
- Published on Tuesday, 02 September 2014 11:27
Google has started showing old versions of its search page to people using out-of-date versions of some web browsers.
- Published on Tuesday, 26 August 2014 12:51
The Chinese Academy of Engineering has disclosed plans to release a new operating system for PCs as soon as October.
- Published on Friday, 22 August 2014 14:11
British and American intelligence agents attempting to hack the "dark web" are being deliberately undermined by colleagues, it has been alleged.