- Published on Tuesday, 26 August 2014 12:51
The Chinese Academy of Engineering has disclosed plans to release a new operating system for PCs as soon as October.
- Published on Friday, 22 August 2014 14:11
British and American intelligence agents attempting to hack the "dark web" are being deliberately undermined by colleagues, it has been alleged.
- Published on Wednesday, 20 August 2014 14:08
A sustained clampdown on the Twitter presence of Islamic State (IS) has forced the hardline jihadist group to explore less well-known social media platforms, setting up a string of accounts on the privacy-focused Diaspora.
- Published on Monday, 18 August 2014 11:46
Apple, Microsoft and Android manufacturers are lining up to go after the business tablet market in earnest.
So who will come out on top?
- Published on Friday, 15 August 2014 13:14
With university funding plummeting, Italy's higher education institutions are adopting Gmail – but not everyone's happy about the move.
- Published on Wednesday, 13 August 2014 12:33
It's not just you. Many Internet providers have been having trouble as they run into long expected (but not adequately prepared for) routing table problems.
- Published on Monday, 11 August 2014 12:05
IBM has patented a technique designed to help customers automatically analyse and manage the location where their public and private cloud data is stored.
- Published on Friday, 08 August 2014 11:16
The Australian federal government has called for expressions of interest in a bid to offload the trouble human services payment processing system into the private sector.
- Published on Wednesday, 06 August 2014 09:44
For some, the idea of working at a start-up calls to mind images of playing video games all day, riding scooters around the hallways, or lounging on an office sofa or beanbag chair, contemplating the next big thing.