- Published on Monday, 08 September 2014 12:18
It would be hard not to have seen that some celebrities, mainly female, had nude photos leaked online last week.
You may not have been familiar with the website, 4chan, on which they were posted.
- Published on Tuesday, 02 September 2014 11:27
Google has started showing old versions of its search page to people using out-of-date versions of some web browsers.
- Published on Tuesday, 26 August 2014 12:51
The Chinese Academy of Engineering has disclosed plans to release a new operating system for PCs as soon as October.
- Published on Friday, 22 August 2014 14:11
British and American intelligence agents attempting to hack the "dark web" are being deliberately undermined by colleagues, it has been alleged.
- Published on Wednesday, 20 August 2014 14:08
A sustained clampdown on the Twitter presence of Islamic State (IS) has forced the hardline jihadist group to explore less well-known social media platforms, setting up a string of accounts on the privacy-focused Diaspora.
- Published on Monday, 18 August 2014 11:46
Apple, Microsoft and Android manufacturers are lining up to go after the business tablet market in earnest.
So who will come out on top?
- Published on Friday, 15 August 2014 13:14
With university funding plummeting, Italy's higher education institutions are adopting Gmail – but not everyone's happy about the move.
- Published on Wednesday, 13 August 2014 12:33
It's not just you. Many Internet providers have been having trouble as they run into long expected (but not adequately prepared for) routing table problems.
- Published on Monday, 11 August 2014 12:05
IBM has patented a technique designed to help customers automatically analyse and manage the location where their public and private cloud data is stored.
- Published on Friday, 08 August 2014 11:16
The Australian federal government has called for expressions of interest in a bid to offload the trouble human services payment processing system into the private sector.