- Published on Friday, 17 October 2014 10:04
Apple Pay launches on Monday and CEO Tim Cook said that another 500 banks are supporting the payment platform and will come online over time. "We think it's going to be profound," gushed Cook.
- Published on Monday, 13 October 2014 16:02
The submissions came from more than 6,000 people who asked the search engine to erase links to more than 60,000 websites.
- Published on Tuesday, 07 October 2014 12:13
- Published on Wednesday, 01 October 2014 10:00
Social media network Ello is currently receiving up to 31,000 requests an hour from people wishing to join its platform, its founder has told the BBC.
- Published on Monday, 08 September 2014 12:18
It would be hard not to have seen that some celebrities, mainly female, had nude photos leaked online last week.
You may not have been familiar with the website, 4chan, on which they were posted.
- Published on Tuesday, 02 September 2014 11:27
Google has started showing old versions of its search page to people using out-of-date versions of some web browsers.
- Published on Tuesday, 26 August 2014 12:51
The Chinese Academy of Engineering has disclosed plans to release a new operating system for PCs as soon as October.
- Published on Friday, 22 August 2014 14:11
British and American intelligence agents attempting to hack the "dark web" are being deliberately undermined by colleagues, it has been alleged.
- Published on Wednesday, 20 August 2014 14:08
A sustained clampdown on the Twitter presence of Islamic State (IS) has forced the hardline jihadist group to explore less well-known social media platforms, setting up a string of accounts on the privacy-focused Diaspora.
- Published on Monday, 18 August 2014 11:46
Apple, Microsoft and Android manufacturers are lining up to go after the business tablet market in earnest.
So who will come out on top?